Project Implementation Manager
Duration: 1 Year fixed term contract
Salary: Competitive salary with bonus, commission, car allowance
Chilli Pepper’s mission is to create new value for Irish brands by bringing them closer to their customers. We are a team that lives and breathes customer loyalty, and are set on creating disruptive strategies that are rooted in customer insight and contribute to the core financial objectives of our clients’ businesses.
We are seeking a Project Implementation Manager to join our office in Dublin 4. Reporting to the Manager Director, the role will involve managing a portfolio of blue-chip accounts and building long-lasting relationships with our valued clients.
We’re looking for a self-motivated individual who is comfortable talking to clients and managing a number of loyalty projects from start to finish. We’re looking for a hard-worker, but also someone who is fast on their feet with an attitude to exceed expectations at every opportunity.
Key to this role will be demonstrating an ability to deliver for the agency commercially.
– Managing all aspects of customer loyalty projects from conception through to commercialisation.
– Regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior level.
– Generating accurate reports and status notifications.
– Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget.
– Driving success for our clients by ensuring all parties stay on track strategically throughout implementation.
– Act as a partner to clients in implementing strategies.
– Develop new business opportunities, contribute to and lead pitches and proposals as required by the Management Team.
– Establish and manage relationships with clients, vendors, and internal resources to coordinate delivery for effective programmes and campaigns.
Customer Loyalty Advocacy
– Have a thorough understanding of the loyalty landscape in Ireland and articulate opportunities and challenges to clients.
– Develop a deep appreciation of market dynamics and challenges facing our clients’ business.
– Demonstrate a willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas.
- At least 7 years’ experience in Marketing (client or agency experience) with an understanding of customer loyalty and rewards programme strategy and implementation.
- Ability to work towards and manage commercial KPIs including turnover targets, operating revenue targets, profitability metrics and performance metrics.
- Proven experience at implementing integrated marketing programmes.
- A genuine passion for customer loyalty, knowledgeable of Ireland’s loyalty landscape and using loyalty to drive value for brands.
- Exceptional written, face-to-face and telephone communication skills.
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Absolute attention to detail, highly organised and focused on the quality of work with an attitude to exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Ability to independently solve problems while being flexible to meet tight deadlines.
- Fluency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint presentation creation.
This is a very exciting role to further your career in Customer Loyalty and work with the leading Strategic Loyalty Agency in Ireland. If you’re passionate about customer loyalty and want to get your teeth into blue-chip projects, we’d love to hear from you. Submit your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26 May 2016.