The term ‘Chilli Pepper’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 42 The Pines, Herbert Park Lane, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Our company registration number is 529420. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
The information is provided by Chilli Pepper and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Chilli Pepper. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Chilli Pepper takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Our Privacy Statement
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most significant piece of European privacy legislation in the last twenty years. It replaces the 1995 EU Data Protection Directive (European Directive 95/46/EC), strengthening the rights that EU individuals have over their data, and creating a uniform data protection law across Europe.
From Friday, 25th May 2018, we will comply with applicable GDPR regulations, and in keeping with our commitment to be open with all our Clients, their Customers, our Strategic Loyalty Partners, and Employees, we have developed this Privacy Statement, explaining how we manage, share, and look after the information you give us.
You can share your personal information with us in three ways:
- Via our website: www.chillipepper.ie by signing up to receive our Newsletter, or by downloading our Loyalty Performance Index.
- Via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via phone: +353 (0)1 531 1420.
Consent: By submitting your contact information online (by signing up to receive our Newsletter, or by downloading our Loyalty Performance Index), by email, or by phone, you are confirming your consent to be contacted by Chilli Pepper Marketing Ltd., and we will use your consent to provide you with information about our new services, news, projects, events, and any other information that we feel you may be interested in, normally by email.
You will always be given the opportunity to withdraw that consent on every electronic Marketing Communication you receive from Chilli Pepper Marketing Ltd., by unsubscribing at any time.
Security: Any personal information that you provide to Chilli Pepper Marketing Ltd. or our Strategic Loyalty Partners, will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality and handled in accordance with Data Protection laws and the General Data Protection Regulation.
Security of your personal data is very important to us. We take all reasonable technical and organisational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, or alteration of your personal data. These measures include:
- We apply various levels of access control to restrict access to your personal information to Chilli Pepper Marketing Ltd. Employees, Contractors, and Strategic Loyalty Partners who require a level of access as part of their role.
- We regularly review our data security procedures to ensure a high level of operational security is maintained.
- All personal information kept in electronic format is password protected, and all physical documents are stored in a locked, password protected, manual filing system.
Web Browsing: Technical details in connection with visits to our website are logged for statistical purposes only. No information is collected that could be used by Chilli Pepper Marketing Ltd. to identify website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following:
- Data which shows the traffic of visitors around this website (such as pages accessed, and documents downloaded) the type of web browser used by the website visitor.
- Some of the above information is used to create summary statistics, which allow us to measure the number of visitors to our sites, identify what pages are accessed most frequently and generally help us to increase the usability and accessibility of our sites.
- We do not release any information or statistics to third parties.
Contact Us: You have the right to obtain a copy of any information relating to you that we have on file, and all you need to do is email us at: email@example.com, or write to us at: Chilli Pepper Marketing Ltd., 42 The Pines, Herbert Park Lane, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, and ask for it under the new Data Protection Act.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at: Chilli Pepper Marketing Ltd., 42 The Pines, Herbert Park Lane, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.